Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Monday, March 2, 2009

New Terminator Salvation trailer

Another Terminator Salvation trailer. Better than the last one. Thought the clever teaser trailer and even more clever motion poster were even more better (even more better?). Better and clever--it doesn't look like the Terminator Salvation will be either. I had some hopes for the McG-Terminator combo (I'm a huge Terminator/T2 fan and I stand by the Charlie's Angels movies), but it doesn't look like anything above the average or out of the ordinary. Whatever.

Anyway, I want to say that now that The Action Reaction is back up at full power, I hope to plug out some features this month, including on some great action performances, the legacy of the black Dodge Charger, and maybe another top ten list, or two. We'll see--no promises--we all know how reliable I can be, but I definitely want to get these out because I have a lot to say on them. That's all for now.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!