Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Now this is an action movie!

Man, it feels good to be home! When was the last time you saw a movie look like this? Russell Mulcahy, bless you, you've made my day, and possibly my year.



I can't believe I missed the trailer for this--I'd glanced at the film before, as I'm always interested in what Mulcahy's up to, but shit, who cares--I'm glad I've seen it now and I'm even more glad to share it with you. And who does Thomas Jane oddly resemble in this trailer? I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. I can't wait.


UPDATE: here is the full trailer, as opposed to the promo/teaser trailer above (they're very similar regardless). Sam Peckinpah meets Walter Hill meets John Woo, or: the 1930s dragged into the 1970s dragged even further into a Woo-esque 1980s. This is my kinda movie.



Source: /Film

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!