Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl spots

After a sad day in the football world (it's like if McCain won the election, or something), I can at least post some of the action-jam-fucking-packed trailers we saw in the interim. G.I. Joe, Transformers 2, Fast & Furious, and a clever little commercial which you may or may not have noticed, are featured below. Check 'em out.














And don't forget,





Note: I'm finally planning on uploading the action videos this week. The bullshitting and procrastinating is over. It may take me a good week (or two), but I'll get on it. I've also got a lot planned for the next month or so, so we'll see where that goes.

That is all, for now.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!