Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Monday, February 16, 2009

More trailers, posters, posters of trailers

Because that's all we can really get for news around here. Once I have the time (school has been an incredible nuisance in this respect), I have a bunch of features I want to do so hopefully I can get rolling on at least some of those. Yet, in the meantime, check out the admittedly epic trailer (Yahoo has always had wacky embed shit, so just head on over there instead) for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, as well as the new poster for Fast & Furious:



Both movies look like unnecessary sequels to what were originally more or less bad movies to begin with, but even then, I'm probably going to see them. Why? Well, good advertising for one, and secondly, neither is really about the actors involved (though Michelle might have some sway here), it's about cars, some of which turn into giant robots and blow shit up. Need I say more? It's like what Resident Evil: Apocalypse producer Jeremy Bolt said of his own movie: "Who doesn't want to see beautiful women with guns, hordes of undead getting shot, fantastic action sequences...?" I think the point is clear. That's why I'll see these movies and that's really why I have this blog up and running.

Okay rant-trying-to-make-something-out-of-nothing over. That is all.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!