Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New G.I. Joe, Transformers trailers not even worth posting

They're not. Simple as that.

As of this point in the ad campaign, G.I. Joe looks slightly better than Transformers--which, though--was greatly humbled from a surprisingly high bar set by its teasers.

Again--as of now, I don't know if I can handle watching Transformers in a theater--no trailer nor teaser can be trusted from here on out. G.I. Joe, on the other hand, still has a chance, though a very trashy, almost Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li kind of chance.

Michael Bay, I don't know why I ever stopped hating you. You need to be stopped, at once. I tolerate Bad Boys out of the 'badness' of my heart, but nothing more. As with Tony Scott, the gig's up, Mike.

Head over to /Film or Ain't It Cool if you really want to see them. And make sure you thoroughly question yourself before making even that decision.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!