Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Armored, Harry Potter HBP trailers

Armored is a film I was considering placing amongst my anticipated action films for the next year (see the previous post), but I ultimately decided against it. This surprise trailer released on Apple would've changed my decision, though unfortunately it seems to tell the whole story. Either way, the film looks a tad more decent than I had expected, and I'll be excited to see it when it comes out.




Also, yet another trailer for the half-a-year delayed (way to distract the fans, Warner) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. That quibble aside, nobody does in better when it comes to trailers than Harry Potter. Seriously, the people behind these are professionals, through and through.

Check it out here.


Source: /Film

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!