Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Star Trek photos circulate the interwebs

A variety of sites have featured at least one of the six newly released images from J.J. Abrams's highly-anticipated Star Trek. See them here:




















I'm not particularly into J.J. Abrams or his upcoming Trekkie adventure. The movie will supposedly be under two hours just for the sake of being under two hours. Yeah...that really sounds like someone who loves his Star Trek. I also hate the ultra-pristine look of the bridge--the ultra-pristine look of everything. I don't know, maybe I'll see it for Winona, but that'd be it.

But what do you think? I'm not exactly a Trekkie so I shouldn't say much either way. Feel free to leave your two-cents worth in the comments section.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!