Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Machete trailer



Saw this at the theater last night... pretty slick trailer, better than the first, and better than what I was seeing/Rodriguez's other summer effort, Predators.

"Introducing Don Johnson" never fails to make me laugh... I love how Seagal gets second-billing--let's hope the part lives up to that. No Lohan with the big controversy, a shame. I love the flashes of villiany around the :40 mark. De Niro, Johnson, Seagal, and don't forget Jeff Fahey. Some of the best villains come in ensembles... RoboCop, Kill Bill, even The Dark Knight, and this looks to be one helluva example. And M-Rod is so ridiculously hot I don't even know what to say. Should be fun.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!