Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Eagle Path, new poster, trailer

Jean-Claude Van Damme's newest film, The Eagle Path (formerly Full Love), in which he stars and directs, finally has a bundle of advertising in a nice poster and a solid trailer. Check them out:






The trailer looks a little too DTD-ish, especially with the music--it's just cringeworthy. But the action--something Van Damme has not really done well in years--looks surprisingly fresh and positively ultraviolent. The slow-mo actually works too.

Either way, I know I'll end up seeing it. I just hope it's better than the last film Jean-Claude helmed, the atrocious The Quest, which I don't know I could ever sit through again.

Source: FanDamme

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!