Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wolvesbayne trailer, Tournament photos

Yancy Butler, Mark Dacascos, vampires, and cheesy special effects. I'm there:


Wolvesbayne Trailer from Leigh Scott on Vimeo.


And, with another movie I'm looking forward to-- The Tournament, I've gathered up some photos courtesy of Kung Fu Cinema (they are like a century old, but better late than never). The film features a picture-perfect cast including Scott Adkins, Kelly Hu, Ving Rhames, Robert Carlyle, Ian Somerhalder, and Sebastien Foucan, among others. It's almost hard not to be excited for this one:

















Also-- I just got back from Buenos Aires and I am just about ready to make a move on the action clip situation. More to come soon.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!