Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"I am Sheba, the reincarnation of Shirley Booth!"

Reporting again from Buenos Aires, John Lichman of Spout has thrown together his favorite Jeffrey Wells moments of the past year. Being a Hollywood Elsewhere addict (I really couldn't tell you why), I thought this was hilarious. Check it out--and if you don't know what I'm talking about--check out the link to Wells's blog at the top of the 'actual film criticism' links section (a very questionable placement).

Armond White is always worth a look as well, even if, most of the time, he's completely off-the-fucking-rocker (in the least, he seems to have a strong affection for action movies, maybe just because they don't get ambitious and he has nothing to criticize, I don't know).

And if you haven't already guessed, Jeff Wells likes Armond White (go figure).

Now, where do I fit into all this?

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!