Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li photos

/Film has some new photos from Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. See them here:
















As someone in the Slash comments section noted, I thought the original, JCVD-helmed Street Fighter was actually a lot of fun, despite its bad repuation (and that's not even because I'm a Van Damme fan). And as Peter Sciretta proclaimed, the photos look like they were taken with a cheap camera on a TV set or something. Cheap cheap cheap. And through I'm a sucker for action-movie tool Andrzej Bartkowiak and his films, this just doesn't look promising. I'll probably catch it sometime, but I doubt I'll be paying $8-10 dollars to do it.

Let the awesomeness rock you:

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!