Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just saw her

YANCY BUTLER. If you're unfamiliar with that name then you should get off my blog right now. Get. Get out.

I walked right by/made eye contact with/heard that deep, raspy, sexy voice of... She even held the door open for me. All I could manage was a firm, confident, "Thanks..." Otherwise, terms such as "manage" and "confidence" were nowhere to be found in my supposedly rich vocabulary (though 'firm' was certainly in the mix). I practically stopped mid-doorway as she stood there saying thanks to the clerks and holding the goddamn-motherfrickin' door for me...she was with some girlfriends, at that... Ah! Too much to take on a simple trip to La Salsa. God I would marry that woman goddess.

This goddess:








Yeah, you're jealous. I know.

1 comment:

eli67 said...

The next time , tell her to come in France (Paris)!! and take a picture please ;))

Thanks for the news ;)




Thanks for visiting!