Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reaction Action Roundup: Doing my job for me...


I want YOU to keep doing my job for me...photo courtesy of AOBG.

AGAIN...is Kung Fu Cinema, kicking ass and taking names and providing a thorough preview of this month's upcoming action releases. Check it out.

Jim Emerson letting Jeff Wells be Jeff Wells = Priceless.

Steven Sodorbergh brings back the cast of Traffic for Gina Carrano to Knockout. I'm in.

The House Next Door has another one of their epically-long "Conversations," this time on what probably remains my favorite Cronenberg (Scanners and Videodrome close), the wonderfully off-key Crash.

A great image I remember first stumbling upon at Bloody Disgusting and now again at Theater of Mine...snapped from The Violent Kind, dirty dirty:



Like the above image, WTF or FTW? You tell me. DANGEROUS MINDS ONLY... Just kidding.

A little off-topic, but very much essential in my eyes: May I present to you, the Gran Turismo 5 cover art.

And finally, the 11 Worst Action Movies of the Decade, according to All Outta Bubble Gum. Infinitely arguable.


And, well,

...

1 comment:

Kain424 said...

I still can't get over how hilarious that image at the end is.




Thanks for visiting!