Action! Reaction! A film blog covering the banished and ever-lowly genre of action movies.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Reaction Action Roundup: "Been over this all before..."

...with the trailer, and probably the movie as a whole as well, but you have to admit, Dolph Lundgren is still pretty badass:



And this is new trailer, by the way. Supposedly.

In other news, "I told you, you weren't going to get that back." [I'm starting to laugh each time I see/hear this in the theater...when it finally comes out, I may have to be put down]. Poster's pretty rockin' though:



In reboot/remake/sequel/adaptation news, some legit grit is finally added to this pussyfest. Got me a little excited. Just a little (my boy Nimrod got the hookups!).

Shit man I know where the money is (look to see where the money is).

And finally, tonight's the night...probably not as big as The Dark Knight, but it should be something. Something or another. Review to follow.

No comments:




Thanks for visiting!